- This floor clock is crafted in lightly distressed Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The dial features an open center which offers a view of the inner workings of the movement, a polished brass-finished bezel and includes a silver chapter ring with applied brass-finished Roman numerals and black serpentine hands.
- The front door of the floor clock features book-matched olive ash burl overlays with a fluted keystone and fluted columns.
- The bottom is enhanced with a multi-tiered base, which has ornamental carvings and book-matched olive ash burl overlays for a refined look.
- The clock has additional features such as beveled glass on the front door, illuminated dial, four floor levelers that level the cabinet on any surface and case with a glass mirrored back.
- This antique-inspired clock plays Westminster chimes every quarter-hour. A strike and full chimes also sound to mark each hour.
- The floor clock has a high-precision, German-made, cable-driven movement.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option
- Heirloom Nameplate: Commemorate your special event by having your name and date engraved on the included brass Heirloom Nameplate.
- Model # 611-224
Howard Miller - Alford
$5,910.00 Regular Price